“Trying to manage a project without project management is like trying to play a football game without a game plan.”
– K. Tate
Any business person understands the need for a project manager. The expert assists in attaining new levels of corporate success by spotting even the tiniest flaws and correcting them quickly and efficiently. A good project manager has a growth strategy in place at all times. PRINCE2 and PMP are the most popular project management methodologies out there.
Watch our video on PRINCE2 vs PMP for more information. –
Also, refer to our article on PRINCE2 Vs PMP.
How about this?
A PRINCE2 can work in any sector, using any methodology, and from any place. The PRINCE2-oriented labour force is predicted to grow by 33% in seven project-oriented sectors by 2027, resulting in nearly 22 million additional jobs.
What exactly is PRINCE2?
PRINCE2 is a popular project management approach in the United Kingdom, Australia, and Europe. The acronym “PRINCE2” means for Projects IN Controlled Environments, it focuses on managing resources and risks by dividing down projects into smaller stages, establishing roles and responsibilities, and controlling the project life cycle through seven procedures.
A course of study in PRINCE2 leads to certification in the methodology. The user must first complete training with a recognized training institution and then pass an exam to complete the course.
SKILLOGIC provides PRINCE2 certification training in:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Agile Training
- PRINCE2 Combo – PRINCE2 Foundation + PRINCE2 Practitioner (Premier Offer)
Know more about PRINCE2 and PRINCE2 Certifications
Duration of PRINCE2 Certification
If it’s an online program, the SKILLOGIC PRINCE2 classes will last 2 hours for 10 days, and if it’s an offline program, it will take 4 days of complete classroom instruction.
How much will PRINCE2 Certification cost in 2022?
The price of obtaining a PRINCE2 certification varies according to the level of study and the school where you enroll. SKILLOGIC offers PRINCE2 certification training in three formats: live online, classroom, and self-study. we strongly advise you to join Online PRINCE2 Certification Training.
Cost of SKILLOGIC PRINCE2 Certification
- SKILLOGIC PRINCE2 Certification Cost in the USA ranges from 1,400 USD to 1,600 USD.
- SKILLOGIC PRINCE2 Certification Cost in UK varies from 1,200 Euro to 1,500 Euro.
- SKILLOGIC PRINCE2 Certification Cost in India varies from 50,000 INR to 70,000 INR.
- SKILLOGIC PRINCE2 Certification Cost in Canada varies from 2,300 CAD to 2,600 CAD.
- SKILLOGIC PRINCE2 Certification Cost in Australia varies from 2,200 CAD to 2,700 AUD.
- SKILLOGIC PRINCE2 Certification Cost in Germany varies from 1,200 Euro to 1,500 Euro.
- SKILLOGIC PRINCE2 Certification Cost in Switzerland varies from 2,300 CAD to 2,800 CHF.
- SKILLOGIC PRINCE2 Certification Cost in UAE varies from 4,600 AED to 5,200 AED.
- SKILLOGIC PRINCE2 Certification Cost in Saudi Arabia varies from 4,900 SAR to 5,500 SAR.
- SKILLOGIC PRINCE2 Certification Cost in South Africa varies from 17,000 SAR to 25,000 ZAR.
Why Choose SKILLOGIC for PRINCE2 Certification Training?
If you’re looking for a certification, SKILLOGIC is the best place to begin.
- Axelos, a world-renowned organization, has given its seal of approval.
- Training imparted by industry specialists
- A Case-Study Methodology
- Flexi pass for 3 months
- Separate sessions for rehearsing and clarifying questions.
- Business Analytics for Project Managers as a complementary course.
- Learning in a Blended Environment.
What If I Told You…?
According to the Project Management Institute, project management jobs will increase by 33% by 2027, resulting in nearly 22 million new jobs for qualified project managers.
Project management vocations are now considered to be the most significant. These experts are capable of handling a wide range of related tasks, assisting in the project’s completion, and performing necessary work in this field.
Are you in for PRINCE2?
Find out what PRINCE2 has to offer.