DevOps, an evolving concept that merges Development and Operations team to result in a combination of culture, process, and tools. It has made life easier for both the developer and operations team to collaborate and work together. In fact, they can build and release software much faster and frequently than before.
Watch video to understand ‘What is DevOps?’
DevOps is continuously gaining its limelight status and is becoming the standard way of working for businesses. With businesses trending towards DevOps concept, Organizations have started realizing that the adoption of DevOps will help them to rise on a broader scale. The whole paradigm of software development is trending towards DevOps and there are many visible pieces of evidence to support the same. In fact, Gartner in its recently published report has mentioned that “By 2016, DevOps will evolve from a niche strategy employed by large cloud providers to a mainstream strategy employed by 25 percent of Global 2000 organizations.”
DevOps Certifications Courses
DevOps Institute is offering many DevOps certifications by partnering with various authorized training providers. Here is the list of Certifications offered by them and how one can complete these certifications successfully.
1) DevOps Foundation® Certification: As a beginner, DevOps Foundation® Certification can help you to gain knowledge of the fundamentals. It is an entry-level certification which is also a prerequisite for future DevOps certification courses. The candidates and organizations seeking a fundamental understanding of DevOps can opt this course. DevOps Foundation certification course can be taken from an accredited training centre such as SKILLOGIC®, who has acquired a license from DevOps Institute.
For more details visit: http://in.skillogic.com/devops-training/
2) Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)®: This certification covers Introduction to Agile Service Management as well as the application, and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects. The candidates and organizations interested in seeking knowledge on Agile and Scrum from products and process point of view can opt this course. Certified Agile Service Manager course can be taken from an accredited training center such as SKILLOGIC®, who has acquired a license from DevOps Institute.
3) Certified Agile Process Owner (CAPO)®: A process owner is the one who is responsible for the performance of a process and also the one who verifies that the process delivers value to its stakeholders. This course describes process owner responsibilities and can learn on how to use as well as align the Agile and Lean principles and practices in order to achieve business goals. Certified Agile Process Owner course can be taken from an accredited training center such as SKILLOGIC®, who has acquired a license from DevOps Institute.
4) DevOps Test Engineering (DTE)®: A DevOps test engineer is the one who is responsible for testing software in a DevOps environment. This course allows the candidates to learn about the culture and team aspects of test strategies, test automation, test engineering, test infrastructures, best practices, test tools, test management and analysis. DevOps Test Engineering course can be taken from an accredited training centre such as SKILLOGIC®, who has acquired a license from DevOps Institute.
5) Continuous Delivery Architecture (CDA)?: A continuous delivery architect is the one who is engaged in the design, implementation, and management of DevOps deployment pipelines and toolchains that support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Testing as well as Continuous Deployment. A continuous delivery architect would also take up the role of defining or integrating underpinning processes, APIs, metrics, and cultural considerations. Continuous Delivery Architecture course can be taken from an accredited training center such as SKILLOGIC®, who has acquired a license from DevOps Institute.
6) DevOps Leader (DOL)?: A DevOps Leader is responsible for designing, influencing, implementing or motivating the cultural transformation proven to be a critical success factor in DevOps adoption. After understanding the human dynamics of cultural change and getting equipped with practices, methods, and tools, he/she will engage people across the DevOps spectrum. DevOps Leader course can be taken from an accredited training center such as SKILLOGIC®, who has acquired a license from DevOps Institute.
7) DevSecOps Engineering (DSOE)?: A DevSecOps Engineer is a skilled IT Security professional who works with the intent of making security and compliance consumable as a service. They need to use data and security science for protecting the organization and customer. DevSecOps Engineering course can be taken from an accredited training center such as SKILLOGIC®, who has acquired a license from DevOps Institute.
8) DevOps Practitioner®: This DevOps Practitioner® course is a series of training bundled together and they currently include, DevOps Test Engineering (DTE)®, DevOps Leader (DOL)?, Continuous Delivery Architecture (CDA)? and DevSecOps Engineering (DSOE)?. DevOps Practitioner course can be taken from an accredited training center such as SKILLOGIC®, who has acquired a license from DevOps Institute.
9) DevOps Master: DevOps Master is an advanced level training provided by SKILLOGIC® under license of DevOpsON (Europeon based Body)that covers all the three courses namely DevOps Foundation®, DevOps Practitioner® and Continuous Delivery Architecture (CDA)?in one certification. Aspiring DevOps candidates who are interested in earning DevOps Master certification can take up the course from SKILLOGIC®.
DevOps is definitely a hot and trending technical buzzword of 2018 but with everyone knowing about it, there are only a few skilled professionals who can actually understand the concept clearly and then implement and work according to it for the organization. This leaves a huge window of opportunity for professionals seeking DevOps and it can be a good career opportunity for them.
The age-old traditions and normal practices are being challenged by this entire breakthrough automation methodologies. So, choosing DevOps as a Future and career at this moment is the correct path to a better career.
Hence, with a lot of growth potential and career opportunities in the future, many professionals have already started to look up to it. If you really want to pursue a better career in DevOps, it’s the best time for you to leap into DevOps culture. With SKILLOGIC®, building your professional career in DevOps is pretty easy as the courses are precisely designed keeping in mind the current industrial requirement.
SKILLOGIC® is providing 2-Day full-time classroom training program for all the DevOps courses in these locations, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, and Delhi. In addition to classroom training, SKILLOGIC® is also providing DevOps online training programs to cater the varying needs of the aspirants.
Enroll yourself in DevOps Certification and Training Course provided by SKILLOGIC® and start bridging the traditional silos existing in this present software environment. For more details about DevOps course schedule, fees, etc, Please visit.
DevOps in Bangalore: http://in.skillogic.com/devops-training/devops-certification-bangalore/
DevOps in Chennai: http://in.skillogic.com/devops-training/devops-certification-chennai/
DevOps in Hyderabad: http://in.skillogic.com/devops-training/devops-certification-hyderabad/
DevOps in Mumbai: http://in.skillogic.com/devops-training/devops-certification-mumbai/
DevOps in Delhi: http://in.skillogic.com/devops-training/devops-certification-delhi/