Organizations across horizons are adopting Six Sigma Quality Management for the proven effectiveness of Six Sigma in minimizing the errors and to effectively improve business processes. The methodologies involved in the process improvement system provide a strong business system and eliminate defects in the process. Since it is the proven methodology for quality management, many top-grade organizations have experienced the best and seen a vast increase in their profits. Mastering Six Sigma methodologies and procedures benefit one’s career as it showcases to the organization that you are committed to your work and significantly can contribute to the growth of the organization by recognizing and eradicating errors.
Six Sigma is a quality program that, when all is said and done, improves your customers’ experience, lowers your costs, and builds better leaders. – Jack Welch
There exist two learning paths to earn a Six Sigma certification, according to the Six Sigma Council:
- Candidates with pre-existing exposure towards the topics covered in Six Sigma certification “Body of Knowledge” can choose to take up a standard examination on their own.
- Candidates that wish to choose self-study or get trained through an accredited training provider can appear for the examination at the end of intensive learning.
The second option comes with interesting benefits as it provides many as they progress with the different levels of Six Sigma certifications. The Six Sigma councils have accredited several training providers across the world to train and certify candidates. Hence, the training provides set their own price-sheet depending on the training modules that they design to deliver and the training system that they follow. It is crucially important for the candidates to pick a correct training provider such as SKILLOGIC which provides quality training at a cost-effective price.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification cost in 2020:
Six Sigma Green Belt certification works on the ability to deal with complex subjects, efficiently solve problems, and provide useful and helpful recommendations. Also, it gives you enough confidence to effectively finish projects and reduce the operating costs of your organization.
Six Sigma Green Belt certification is well-recognized across the globe. Achieving such certification with intensive training can help you a notable career improvement. SKILLOGIC offers Six Sigma Green Belt training programs across the globe including many major cities. SKILLOGIC Six Sigma Green Belt training is designed to approach the concepts with real-time examples and case studies. The training curriculum and teaching system are outlined by industry experts.
Also, provides in-depth knowledge of various designs, calculations, and many other processes of Six Sigma including the Mini-Tab Tool introduction.
SKILLOGIC Six Sigma Green Belt training helps candidates to get through this level of Six Sigma certifications. The modules are aligned with the latest trends out there. SKILLOGIC offers Six Sigma Green Belt training at the following costs:
- The cost of Six Sigma Green Belt for online live virtual training in INDIA is 19,900 INR
- The cost of Six Sigma Green Belt for self-learning in INDIA is 15,900 INR
- The cost of Six Sigma Green Belt for classroom training in INDIA is 24,900 INR
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification cost in 2020:
Six Sigma Black Belt certification makes you an expert in the Six Sigma Body of Knowledge including the most popular DMAIC model. Six Sigma Black Belt certified professionals effectively demonstrate team leadership, comprehend team dynamics, and allot roles and responsibilities to the team members. The Six Sigma Black Belt certification demands either of the mentioned:
- Two completed projects with signed affidavits or
- One project completed with a signed affidavit along with three years of work experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge.
Also, candidates ought to be Six Sigma Green Belt certified in order to take up Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
SKILLOGIC offers Six Sigma Black Belt training at the following costs:
- The cost of Six Sigma Black Belt for online live virtual training in INDIA is 34,900 INR
- The cost of Six Sigma Black Belt for self-learning in INDIA is 24,900 INR
- The cost of Six Sigma Black Belt for classroom training in INDIA is 38,900 INR
Six Sigma Combo Certification cost in 2020:
Individuals interested in both the certifications of Six Sigma can opt for both Six Sigma Green Belt certification and Black Belt certification together as ‘Six Sigma Combo’ from SKILLOGIC to save your time, money, and efforts. Also, you can achieve the knowledge at the same time with a better flow of concepts.
SKILLOGIC offers Six Sigma Combo training at the following costs:
- The cost of Six Sigma Combo for online live virtual training in INDIA is 34,900 INR
- The cost of Six Sigma Combo for self-learning in INDIA is 24,900INR
- The cost of Six Sigma Combo for classroom training in INDIA 38,900 INR
The Six Sigma exam format is as follows:
Six Sigma certification exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions where the percentage required to pass the certification is 70% i.e., 35 questions out of 50 should be correct. The exam has no negative marking system. The duration of the exam is 75 minutes i.e., 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Know more factors to consider SKILLOGIC as your best Six Sigma training provider for the mentioned reasons:
- Accredited by Global Quality boards: TUV, ICFQ, and IASSC
- 95% of success rate in Six Sigma Certifications from SKILLOGIC
- Conducted by industry best-certified trainers through a practical approach
- One of the top Six Sigma training providers across the globe
- Unlimited revision sessions; Case study-based training
- Flexi-pass for Six Sigma courses: attend sessions from SKILLOGIC for 6 months
- 5 full Six Sigma online simulation mock tests to check your exam readiness
- Dedicated team to help you in your every step towards your successful completion of Six Sigma Certification.
- SKILLOGIC provides ‘Business Analytics Foundation’ course as a complementary course along with Six Sigma Certification
- Earn 16 hours of contact hours (PDU) certificate